Sunday, March 4, 2012

Event Photography Service

Event Photography Service
Events Covered: Dinner Dance's, Graduations, Black Tie Ball, Sporting, Award  Ceremony's and Weddings

I can capture the perfect moment for you, whether it's with your friends, your partner or a group and provide you with high quality portraits, which are a lasting  memento of your special event.  Using my high tech photo equipment combined with the very latest Printers, I can supply your finished print in a photo mount literally seconds after you hear me say "Cheese" 
I provide the Studio (lights and backdrop) at your Event Location and once you are ready I will shoot a variety of family, group and individual portraits as requested by you. Once captured the portraits are displayed immediately on a viewing station.  I can then provide prints in 2 sizes (6 x 9 and 10 x 8 inches) which are in a cardboard mount. I also provide a post service if required. If the choice is too good and you cant make up your mind there and then your photos will be displayed on my web site within 36 hours where there will also be a larger choice of sizes and products.
For pricing and Availability phone me on  087 2730789

No comments:

Post a Comment